List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Will htmltidy also convert the pages it analyses?
From:       "Greg Rundlett" <greg.rundlett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-13 0:28:59

On 6/12/07, Erik Heyl <erik.heyl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all. I love what I've seen with Quanta but one thing puzzles me: I use
> html tidy and it does a fine and fast job of analysing the given page but is
> there a way to have it convert the page to the results?

You want to create a user-defined action in Quanta.  With a
user-defined action, you can call any command or script you like such
as
tidy -m -i -wrap 120 -clean -bare -asxhtml myfile.html

That action can be assigned to a toolbar and/or keyboard shortcut; can
operate on a selection, document, etc.  special 'variables' can be
used in the command.  For example %f represents the current (saved)
file.

See http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdewebdev/quanta/user-actions.html
for information about Custom Actions.

What configuration options do you have with Tidy?

tidy -help-config

See also:
customizing Quanta with script-actions to your specific needs
http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/script-actions.html

DocBook toolbar
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/quanta.html

How do I use a Kommander dialog with Quanta?
http://kdewebdev.org/faq.php#faq20