List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Running Quanta on ubuntu
From:       "John L. Vifian" <jongleur () liripipe ! net>
Date:       2007-05-20 20:28:34

On Sunday 20 May 2007, Sanjay Sodhi wrote:
> The first is likely due to the fact that you're using GNOME not KDE.
> Consider something to the tune of sudo apt-get install kfmclient.

I don't think so -- At least after my upgrade to Fiesty - Kubuntu these links
got messed up again  -- at least the one to php did.  I'm not sure that I
ever messed with the html one.

Anyway if you don't already have the help installed in some directory to which
the links are not pointing then you can download the help at
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/resources.php and either install it in the
directories pointed at by the links or rewrite the links to point at where
you install it.

I found after replacing the link I had to restart Quanta

good luck

--
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working