List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] quanta plus 3.5.6
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2007-05-15 13:37:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

> I have download quanta plus for fedora core 6 in English. Where can I find
> the Italian version?

there is no Italian version of Quanta, you can only additionally install the
translation. You have to find and install the translation for the kdewebdev
package. If you run KDE in Italian this should be all you need.

I have no idea how the exact name of this package in Fedora Core is but you
should be able to search for it in your software management application. It
might be something with "i18n" in the name.

HTH

Jens