List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] auto brackets and quotes
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-04-26 9:03:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 26 April 2007 18:13:50 Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I write code on 2 different computers all using the same version of Quanta.
>
> On one, I have auto brackets/quotes/...:
> when I, for example, open a bracket, quanta automatically adds the closing
> one.
> I don't remember what to check to enable this on the other box.
> Would you help me, please?
> Thank you.

Settings->Configure Editor->Editing: Auto Brackets

I tend to copy the ~/.kde/share/config/quantarc file between computers I
use... that way all my settings are copied over, and never lost (probably
best to trim some of the settings first - things like recently opened files,
etc...)

Hope this helps

--
Andrew Lowe