List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Financial support Extremely Appreciated NOW!!!
From:       Bill <Bill () explosivo ! com>
Date:       2007-04-10 0:18:13

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 16:42:13 -0700
Eric Laffoon <sequitur@kde.org> spake:

> On Sunday 08 April 2007 4:04 pm, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Eric
> > >
> > > There seems to be a small problem with the page. I want to donate in
> > > Pound Sterling, but each time I choose 'Pound Sterling', it reverts back
> > > to USD, and when I click the PayPal button it shows USD as well.
> > >
> > > Is there any other way to pay in Pound Sterling?
> >
> > Oops! Thanks for pointing that out. We just moved to a new server and it
> > may not be correctly using the arrays instead of the old style variable
> > naming. Give me a few minutes as all the access is different.
>
> Should work now.

Something strange is also happening for me.  When I go to the page, all
the donate amounts are zero (0.00).  This is for all amount selectors
on all types of donations.

The currency selector is set to US.

If I change it to anything else, then change it back its all well.

Regards,

Bill

(off to order seeds from kittyhooch in a bit)