List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] PROBLEM OR BUG?
From:       Philip Payne <ppayne () acrea81 ! com>
Date:       2007-03-26 9:35:54

HI
I am using Debian Testing 64 with Gnome.

I use Quanta for all my web site developments.
I have just one problem  and I wonder if anybody is familiar with this ?
If so maybe they could tell me if I am doing something wrong or if its a
bug and can it be fixed ?

I am plagued by pesky unwanted  recurrent pasting of the current file
path into my working document, such as:

file:///media/samba/MYSERVER/www/SOMESITE/flash/include/spop3.inc
Etc ...

You can imagine that I have to check all my files very good for this
before putting them online, its time consuming and is starting to get me
down!

I have retraced my steps, I do quite a bit of cut and paste, working
with php and html code, but I can't  figure how it happens there does
not seem to be a pattern , I have checked the short cuts keys in Quanta
config but did not see any thing.
I mainly use:
CTRL V
CTRL P