List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] PHP+HTML, if statement openning jump
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2007-03-05 15:09:19

Not sure I got yer question right.
However the first thing I do when I install Q on some computer is to change
the color code on the open/close tags to something I easily can pick out with
my eyes.

What also should be included is an option DW has to mark whatever is inside
two tags. How about that Andreas? With a easier key combination than the
original that be ;D

On Monday 05 March 2007 14:44, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi,
> I have to clean an ugly HTML+PHP code.
> It has very bad indentation (in fact it has no indentation), and even
> (X)HTMLsyntax error.
> I found a closing '}'.
> And the corresponding openning '{' is, far above, out of the screen, and I
> have to find it.
> How can I tell Quanta to put me to the openning '{' as it is far above?
> Just blinking is not enough, as I dont see it.
> Thank you.

---
Børge
Kennel Arivene