List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Thanks to all  [was Re:  ftp login]
From:       "Andras Mantia" <amantia () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2007-02-22 9:43:34

> Besides, is there a "native" KDE ftp tool available? kbear semms to be
> unattended and I'm currently using a Firefox FTP extension.

On KDE, I believe about 90% of the applications with FTP support are using
the FTP kioslave, and this is normal. There is a file manager on
www.kde-apps.org which i remember stated that is written from scratch
without using kioslaves. I didn't like this fact, so I didn't even bother
to test it, but you might give a try to it. Just search for file managers
there and you will find it.

Andras