List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Xdebug . . .
From:       Jason Flatt <jason () flattfamily ! com>
Date:       2007-02-22 1:25:04

Is there any documentation on HOW to use Xdebug w/Quanta+ and/or vice-versa?
I've got the two installed and configured correctly (AFAICT) per whatever
documentation I've found on the subject, but I'm not getting how to debug a
Website w/the two, and none of the documentation I've found so far goes into
that.

--
Jason Flatt
Father of Six:  http://www.flattfamily.com/ (Joseph, 13; Cramer, 11; Travis,