List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] AJAX documentation
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-02-11 3:17:20

Djames Suhanko wrote:

> Hello!
> I could understand the concept and this will help me with my purpose.
> I thank you very much, Andrew. ;-)
> And, sorry my terrible english - I live in Brazil and my language is
> portuguese... 8-)

Glad to be of help, your english is pretty good....

You might be interested in the Quanta Documentation pages on the website:
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/docs.php
and you may be able to add some tips for AJAX (or javascript in general)
in Quanta to the wiki tips :-)

I have been doing some AJAX stuff lately, and found Quanta to do a good
job, but Javascript is something it needs some work on (and something I
would like to look into help with - after what I am doing now).

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au