List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Configuration Questions . . .
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-10 10:10:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

On Friday 09 February 2007, Jason Flatt wrote:
> 1) Documentation tab. There are two things there that I would like to
> change. A) One is the sort order.  I would like the documents listed
> in A-Z order, and it seems as though they are sorted in Z-A order.
> Someone else mentioned this some time ago on this list, but never got
> an answer.  I tried manually editing the ~/.kde/share/config/quantarc
> file, but Qunata reordered the files again.

Without coding change, this will not be possible.

>   B) I would like the document list to initially just show the
> documents, rather than also showing their chapters.

I'm not sure I understand. But a solution (maybe for A) as well) is to
modify your php.docrc (or whatever language you want) to the order and
content you'd like. The file structure is described in the Quanta
handbook.

> 2) Quote mark "help". Is there a way to disable the quote helpers w/o
> disabling other helping features? I have tried to get used to it, but
> I find I still spend a lot of time correcting errors generated by
> this "feature".

Again, its not clear what this quote mark help is you refer to.

> 3) PHP syntax checking.  Maybe I don't totally get what is meant by
> syntax checking in Quanta, and maybe it's just only available for
> HTML, but it seems to me that when I am typing PHP code, the syntax
> checking is not working. Quanta does offer to help with PHP
> functions, but doesn't let me know when I'm missing characters, or
> when I have extra characters, etc.

You mean syntax highlighting? Check if you really use the PHP
highlighting (should work for .php files automatically). If you see a
problem, post an example so we can check what is wrong.

Andras