List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] help with my website!
From:       Scott Bicknell <scotbicknel () cox ! net>
Date:       2007-02-07 23:48:39

On Wednesday, February 7, 2007 3:36 pm, Donald J. Stewart wrote:

> I'm a composer and I'd like to create a website with Quanta.
> I'm really more of a user than a programmer, so my designs
> look unprofessional and I can't make them do exactly what I'd
> like.
>
> Anyone interested in helping me out or pointing me to a
> person/company that would?

If you would like more information about styling, try
http://css-discuss.org/. That list can help you with the
appearance and standards compliance of your website. For html
issues, try news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html. Someone
here may answer you privately about contracting to complete your
web site, but you may be better off finding someone in your
local area that can do that and that you can meet face-to-face.
--
73, AC7ZZ
http://counter.li.org/