List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Class Variables autocompletion
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-02-04 4:57:03

I know there was some discussion on this list about class variable
autocompletion, and it appears it is not resolved still.

It would be nice to enable class variable autocompletion, and I had a
play with the php description.rc file in the dtep folder, however am
unable to get it to work.

First - is it possible to do solely with the description.rc or do we
have to modify the Quanta source?

If the source needs to be edited - am would like to have a look at the
relevent section - any suggestions?

Thanks - I have a little time off work and am able to find some time for
this, which would be very helpful to myself and others.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au