List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta 3.5.5 and number of simultaneous FTP connections
From:       "truc muche" <trucmuche2005 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-20 11:46:55

Hello !

I'm looking for limiting the number of simultaneous FTP connections used in
Quanta's FTP transferts. The server I'm using does not like (and blacklists)
IP adresses which have opened more than 10 simultaneous FTP connections.

Is there a way to do this ?

I'm using Quanta 3.5.5 under KDE 3.5.5 release 50.1 (SUSE 10.2). I cannot
find any setting about this (neither in KDE preferences nor in quanta)...

Thank you very, very much for your help !

Trucmuche