Hello everybody [Using Quanta 3.5.5 compiled from sources on Gentoo] I use quanta since a very long time, but in the latest releases something changed in the DTD management which drives me crazy. My project is inclusions-driven, so each final HTML page is composed by several inclusions, and only the most external one has the proper DTD declaration, the inner inclusions are just HTML snippets. Now, I used to set a default DTD in the quanta settings, and I was done. Now quanta became more sophisticated, and it tries to guess the DTD from file extensions, DTD declarations, and such. For me, the result is that it always loads the empty DTEP for all of my files, and this means that I have no HTML toolbar. This is most annoying. I need to click on DTD > Change the DTD, select the correct one, and confirm, for each and every opened file! Can I just force a DTD for *any* file, regardless of MIME, extensions, and other amoenities? I have set the default DTD from the Quanta environment options _and_ the project properties, but I keep getting the same result. I am in trouble, because I find that there is a big confusion in quanta regarding extensions and MIME types. Currently you have options about mime and filetypes in a number of places: KDE Control center > File associations Configure Quanta > Enviromnent Configure Editor > Highlighting Configure Editor > Filetypes DTD > Edit DTD settings And you can set the defult DTD in several places. If I can't force the DTD, how can I associate the XHTML 1.1 Strict DTD with *.dhtml and *.tmpl files? Please help... Palantir _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta