List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Konqueror plugin
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2006-11-17 0:12:21

Hello,

I am trying to add the the button to the toolbar that would open URL in a
konquereor in the quanta tab. The url would be calculated at the time when I
click the button. I am trying to get phpmyadmin window in the quanta tab.
Before it starts up, the "action" would check some config file in project
directory and based on it's content it would open specific database.

I tried adding libkhtml plugin but I did not find a way to communicate with
it.

sasha