List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Word autocompletion
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2006-11-16 10:20:57

Hi,

i was happily working with quanta for some time now. But now i switched
to Kubuntu 6.10 (Quanta 3.5.5, KDE 3.5.5) and i'm missing the
autocompletion feature (completion of words already in the current
document).

The "Use auto-completion" Option is set in my configuration. Is there
anything else that must be set for it to work?

Please help me activate this feature again, i love it... :)

Regards,
Guido