List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] ftp login
From:       Maury Merkin <merkin () his ! com>
Date:       2006-11-11 12:38:04

Any reasons you can think of why Quanta isn't able to log in to the server for
my Web site.  Each time I try I get:

Message sent:
Login using username=usdnmanager and password=[hidden]
Server replied:
530 User usdnmanager cannot log in.
Do you want to retry?

I have no problem just manually logging in from a bash shell using ftp.
Obviously I've checked and rechecked the username and password.  I'm just
looking for some hints as to other things I should be checking.

Maury