List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] uploading project
From:       "Filipe de Moraes Paiva" <prof.fmpaiva () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-29 0:03:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank you very much, but I still have some doubts.
I created a project called geocities and the main directory I set is the
directory where are the files I use to edit and upload to geocities. In this
directory appeared the subdirectories "templates" and "toolbars". Can I
delete these two directories ?

Also the files "geocities.session" and "geocities.webprj" appear in my main
directory. Can I delete them ?

Can I make Q believe that all my files are already uploaded, even if I quit
Q ? So that when I open it again those files still appear as uploaded and
only the files I've really edited appear as modified ?

If I check "Mark the selected files" when  will Q really "set all files to
be uploaded AS uploaded instead of uploading them" ? Just as I check the box
or after I click  "proceed" ?

What does UPDATE ALL do ?

Thanks, Filipe

--
Prof. Filipe de Moraes Paiva, prof.fmpaiva@gmail.com , fmpaiva@cbpf.br
Departamento de Física, Colégio Pedro II - Unidade Humaitá II