List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] annoying bug with filenaming
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-10-06 3:46:10

When you are typing, there should be a check box at the bottom of the dialog,
it will become active just after you type the file extension ( it is
called "Automatically select file-name extension (.ext)").
Uncheck the box, and you should be right - I hope that helps with the problem.

I do not have my flameproof suit with me at the moment - left it at home, so
will not start with the Qwerty/Dvorak keyboard flame-war...

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au