List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] annoying bug with filenaming
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-10-05 23:32:32

On Thursday 05 October 2006 16:03, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> Whenever I got save an html file....it recognizes I'm typing "html" before
> I type the "l".
>
> So all my files are named ".htmll" with to L's.
>
> Is there anyway to disable that?

Not to sound like a smart-ass, but one option is to slow your typing.  Then
you would be able to see the "l" inserted for you.

I understand your problem.  I've been caught by the file-naming event you
describe.  Using a Dvorak keyboard allows me to type sequences such as "html"
very quickly.  Typing more slowly and carefully helped me.

Bob
--
Your lucky number is 3552664958674928.  Watch for it everywhere.