List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Project Upload Problem
From:       Donald D Henson <wepin () wepin ! com>
Date:       2006-10-05 9:29:05

I am currently running Quanta 3.5.1 (Using KDE 3.5.1 Level "a" SUSE
10.1).

I recently updated some files in a project. When I try to upload the
project, I get an error:

/srv/www/htdocs/mysites/sage/aboutus is a folder, but a file was
expected.

Quanta is correct. aboutus is a folder but it contains a file,
aboutus.html. Shouldn't Quanta be able to open the folder and read the
file? Am I missing something here?

Donald D. Henson, Managing Director
West El Paso Information Network
The "Non-Initiation of Force Principle" Rules