On 9/28/06, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:
On Thursday 28 September 2006 11:29, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> Don't know why, only to say I open two files at once, and copied from
> one to the other...then it crashed (twice).

VPL mode (as I think)? Than don't do it. Actually don't use it. It is
broken.

No, i'm not using VPL mode.

> Here's the stack trace if that means anything to anyone.
But if you still want to use, either recompile with full debug
information or if your distribution provides, install the debug
packages for quanta/kdewebdev, because otherwise the backtrace is close
to useless. And provide the files you used and tell me exactly what and
where you copied, so I may have a chance to reproduce the bug.

I will do this and let you know if it crashes again.

--
Anthony Ettinger
phone: 408-656-2473