List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] diff/patch over ftp?
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2006-09-16 2:20:33

On Friday 15 September 2006 23:04, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> ps - what is fish protocal?

I am not 100% sure what it stands for (FIle over sSH I think), but it is nice.
If you have shell access to the server you can browse it in konqueror (or
quanta) and the remote system looks and behaves the same as local stuff. It
always just works (again, you do need remote shell), never drops connections
or randomly asks for username / password.

Sasha