List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] updating documentation for php, javascript, css
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-27 10:04:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 27 August 2006 06:03, Mark A. Taff wrote:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 14:37, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> > I like the inline documentation, but it's a bit dated...can we
> > update it to php5, AJAX, CSS 2.1 - i'd be happy to help with
> > conversion.
>
> I'd be happy to help as well.  Me thinks Eric and Andras must be on
> holiday or something.

Well, not exactly. I'm (we with Jens) working on Quanta4 and for 2 days
I was away. I ha dlittle time for the mailing list and for 3.5.x...

> Having just jumped a bunch of hurdles with svn, kdevelop, c++, patch,
> diff, amarok; I feel like I can take on something larger.  Not quite
> ten feet tall and bulletproof, but you get the idea.
>
> I'd like to get some background, ideas for the future on the
> documentation issue from Eric/Andras before I undertake anything.

I'd be more than happy if a user could do this. It's not a big deal,
just you need to create an index file. The php docs was updated from
time to time this way, the others were not...

Andras