List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Saved File is Empty
From:       Jerry <jerry.coover () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-25 16:07:39

I have an index.php file on my web page. When I try to save that file to
my "home" folder it does not transfer. The file title appears but the file is
empty. On quanta, I go to "file" "save as" then to "home/name/index/" and
click "save." It goes through the process then asks if I want it added to the
project. Since it is already in the project list, I click "do not add." And I
have clicked on "add to project." Either way, I get an empty file. I have
successfully saved the file doing the same thing but this empty file just
happened in the last couple of days.  What am I doing wrong?
Jerry