List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta - saving color settings (where)
From:       Ivan <ivanrolim () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-08-16 13:41:03

Quanta is being my main program to edit html and PHP :) I love it! However, a
thing I always need to re-do when reinstalling it: the color settings of
text and background items. :/
There are many of them, its painful to re-edit them. I use a black
background and vivid colors.

I just wanted to know where to look at in order to save them in a floppy.
Thanks really :)

Ivan