List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta has become slow -- More info
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-08-07 19:55:53

The feeling of Quanta being mired into molasses seems to only appear after
typing.

A test I just performed was typing two characters in the middle of a line of
text.  After the second key, about 10 seconds was required before the cursor
appeared after the second letter.  I immediately backspaced twice to remove
them and again, about 10 seconds elapsed before they disappeared and the
cursor reappeared at the original position.

At almost sounds like a general KDE bug, but this doesn't happen in other
applications.

Hope this helps, Bob
--
Yow!  I just went below the poverty line!