List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Two problems
From:       Robert Tilley <tilleyrw () cfl ! rr ! com>
Date:       2006-08-05 20:09:55

1)  The "Convert Tag & Attribute Case" option on the tool menu will change
    all the tags in my document except for the "<style>" tags.

    I prefer tags in uppercase and attributes in lowercase.  The menu tool
    will change everything as desired except for "<style>", which remains
    "<style>" and not "<STYLE>".

2)  After double-clicking on the html 4.01 global document template,
    the new window that appears does not pass validation.

    When the window is saved, closed (ctrl-W), and then re-opened
    the dialog appears that the DTD is not recognized.  I choose to Convert
    to the html 4.01 DTD, a fourth element is inserted into the DOCTYPE line
    and then it passes validation.  Why?

    I've submitted this bug via bugs.kde.org and had no response.

Hope this helps, Bob
--
Now there's three things you can do in a baseball game: you can win
or you can lose or it can rain.