List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9
From:       Korky Kathman <kkathman () entdyn ! com>
Date:       2006-07-09 16:59:07

Hello, I am currently on SuSE 10.1 and KDE 3.5.3.

I have written before regarding the desire for Quanta to support an
active pane that would allow viewing MySQL databases, tables and
subsequent fields/columns. I currently use Quanta for my web programming
needs, but must use something else to constantly make reference to the
DB schema (i.e. MySQL Administrator or phpMyAdmin). While this works,
its very annoying to have to use 2 or 3 other screens when it might be
implemented inside Quanta itself.

I am curious to know if anyone else might find this useful also. I know
programs like Zend, PhpEd, Komoto and other IDEs have this feature, and
believe it would make a great addition to an already fine Quanta product.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Kork