List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] How to link stylesheet file
From:       "Lyle Walker" <lyle.walker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-08 11:17:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I am new to Quanta Plus, and use version 3.5.3 on CentOS.

After a simple tutorial, I tried to use a template design for a home page
downloaded from OSWD, which uses a link to the CSS file.

I added the CSS file to the project tree, and saved it into the same
directory as the project files. However the preview does not pick up the
styles.
Where do I save the stylesheet in order for Quanta to use it? If i test the
index.html and the CSS file in the server root the page renders with styles,
so the link is correct.

Secondly, could you recommend a book that covers web site development with
Quanta?

thanks in advance,
Lyle