List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] View Current Line Number
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2006-07-05 8:31:10

Hi,

is there a way to make Quanta display the curser position (line + column
number) in the bottom toolbar or similar?

I scanned through the view options but didn't find anything.
Sure, I could turn on line numbers and count the column position myself,
but I just thought there is so much space left blank in the toolbars and
maybe this is possible.

Btw, I'm working with Quanta 3.5.1in MDI Mode IDEAI.