List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] idea
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-06-30 17:35:57

On Thursday 29 June 2006 23:42, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 June 2006 3:05 am, Onno Timmerman wrote:

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but this thread did give me an idea.  How
about an option to right-click or such on an include file to be given the
option to open that file in Qunata?  Like how Kdevelop lets you open/switch
between *.h & *.cpp files?

In PHP, this could be done in include statements and file open statements ( I
fancy reading data from xml files).

This won't give all the functionality the poster is looker for, but it will
cover some of it.

Regards,

Mark