List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] idea
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2006-06-27 19:25:13

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 07:05, Onno Timmerman wrote:
> I got the following idea...
>
> Is your project grows it gets more and more difficult to find your
> folders and files. Especialy when you looking for a related file to your
> current file you are editing.
>
> So I would like to propose that Quanta looks up to what the related
> files are and put those in the rightbar. There should be two ways one
> dynamicly. Quanta looks to wich files you open each time you have a
> certain file open and guesses wich file are most likly related.
> Second, Quanta looks simple to include require statements and but the
> files that are required in a apart block in the right bar.

I am not sure about Quanta trying to be smart and trying to guess which files
could be related but I can see some sense in displaying links to included php
files  / images / css / js and similar stuff that are referenced from the
current file.  This info is already mostly available in document structure
tab but has no links to actual files.