List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Adding a Caption of a Photo
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-06-19 18:08:25

On Monday 19 June 2006 10:09, Carl Hartung wrote:

> Now that's the elegant approach! I guess "caption" tossed my brain into
> 'developer/publisher' mode rather than 'photographer' mode. Thanks!

Thanks, Carl.  Appreciate that.  I wanted all that info to travel with the
photos, so depending on a database was out of the question.  Since it is a
violation of the GPL to (the photos are GPL) to remove the copyright notice
stuff, everyone who gets the photo down the line should benefit from knowing
what it is a photo of and where the hell it was taken. ;-)

My code is GPL, if anyone needs it, drop me a line.

Mark