List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Reset Quanta and/or Kate editing options to defaults
From:       "John J. Foster" <Quanta () festus ! 150ml ! com>
Date:       2006-06-18 0:54:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 08:22:35PM -0400, Carl Hartung wrote:
> > I'm just starting out Quanta after learning basic HTML and PHP using
> > vim. So far, I like what I see. But, I've totally screwed-up alot of
> > Quanta options and would like to set everything back to defaults. I'm
> > not worried about losing any settings. I tried deleting
> > ~/.kde3.5/share/apps/quanta/ but that didn't do it. Can anyone help me
> > out here?
>
> Hi John,
>
> Somewhere under one of the main menus is a selection called 'preferences' or
> 'configure Quanta' or 'options' (paraphrased) where you'll find a checkbox to
> 'reset Quanta to defaults on next startup' (again paraphrased.)

Thanks for the quick reply Carl. Those are exactly the types of options
I expected to find, but still can't. (But I've been known to miss things
more obvious than this. The only thing even remotely close is to reset
mimetypes to default, which obviously doesn't work. This is with
Quanta 3.5.2 on a Gentoo system.

Thanks,
festus
--
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.