List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Reset Quanta and/or Kate editing options to defaults
From:       "John J. Foster" <Quanta () festus ! 150ml ! com>
Date:       2006-06-18 0:03:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Good evening all,

I'm just starting out Quanta after learning basic HTML and PHP using
vim. So far, I like what I see. But, I've totally screwed-up alot of
Quanta options and would like to set everything back to defaults. I'm
not worried about losing any settings. I tried deleting
~/.kde3.5/share/apps/quanta/ but that didn't do it. Can anyone help me
out here?

Thanks,
festus

--=20
It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.
                                                      Noam Chomsky