List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Newstuff server
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-11 18:25:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 I think the newstuff server is finally ready now. There is no change
for the users, I had to work on the admin part.
I cleaned up the submission queue and most entries were just test
uploads. I request that from now on you upload only if you really want
to share something with the rest of the world.

Unfortunately right now it is not possible to send out notifications to
the uploader about the status of the uploaded file, but if you don't
see it approved after a week, you can ping me to get answer about what
happened.

If Eric doesn't want to add anything else, we will soon announce it on
the dot.

Enjoy,
Andras