List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Search and replace
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2006-05-08 18:55:19

Am Montag, 8. Mai 2006 20:41 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> On Monday 08 May 2006 21:16, Mark Volkert wrote:
> > Nice tool.
> > If I start it seperatly I am able to load my stored values and do a
> > s&r. Within quanta I start KFileReplace via "Plugins > KFileReplace
> > ". But here I can't open my stored values. Am I right or blind? :)
>
> Don't you find the menu item or it doesn't work for you?
If I start KFileReplace with ALT + F2 it gives me an option "Menu >
Search/Replace > Strings > Load Strings List From File" and I pick up my
previous saved .kfr file.

If I start KFileReplace  within quanta using "Menu > Plugins > KFileReplace"
then there is no option to load my kfr file. I have just the possibility to
enter my values again.

I love quanta and don't like to change to other windows to modify my code :)

Regards,
Mark

--
MarkyMark lauscht gerade: Wargasm - Enemy Mine