List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Summer of Code 2006
From:       Johannes Orth <projectphoenix () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-05-04 12:02:17

Hi,

> On Wednesday 26 April 2006 17:34, Aaron D. Campbell wrote:
> > * I rarely actually use the debugger in Zend (which I actually really
> > like), but I LOVE the way it underlines bad code in red (similar to
> > ow spell checkers do this in almost any program).

If I am right, this is not the debugger. Zend Studio (and also Eclipse) uses
php to parse a php file. So it IDE can underline syntax and parse errors
directly. I am not into Kate, but perhaps it is possible to add some kind of
plugin? This could be helpful for other interpreted languages.

Best wishes,
Johannes