List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] VPL - problems/suggestions
From:       Carlos_Gonçalves <vixiado () zmail ! pt>
Date:       2006-05-01 10:15:41

Hi.

I'm new on this mailing list, so please forgive me if I do something
that wasn't supposed to be done; and sorry my english... I promise I
will improve my english skills :)

Well, I'm recently choose to use Quanta instead of Dremweaver (running
with Wine).
One thing that I figured out was that the Quanta's VPL is not good. I
created a table, tr and td; added width parameter to td and, when I saw
the VPL, the td was the same as before (without the width param). Then,
I tried to preview my page and, to my surprise, my code was right. One
more thing related with this, I can't resize width in VPL.
It's a VPL problem (my Quanta's VPL problem) or it's a missing feature?
If it's a missing feature, would be great if Quanta implemented it as
soon as possible.

Quanta needs improve more his VPL... If Quanta had a VPL like
Dreamweaver many people will migrate to Quanta. (Just my opinion...
don't flame it please :) )

By the way, Quanta has a great PHP support! Thanks!!

Carlos Gonçalves

P.S.: I've Quanta v3.4.3 (Gentoo doens't has a newer stable release...)