List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] KStuff server (beta)
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2006-04-21 15:00:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Am Freitag, 21. April 2006 15:32 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Hi,
>
>  Before announcing to the wide public, I want to get some feedback from
> our precious users that are on this list about the newest web feature
> provided with Quanta: a server to store and share resources via
> KNewStuff.

great, Andras,
finally the long awaited knewstuff ressource for kdewebdev :) - I think this
will massively enhance user collaboration/contribution for kdewebdev !
I just uploaded a kommander script - seemed to work (nice: automatic kgpg
integration for signing!), but then quanta (3.5.2) crashed - see attached
backtrace (from which I doubt if it is useful).
also, I got another crash when I cancelled the signing dialog at an attempt
before.

werner

["upload-crash.bt.tgz" (application/x-tgz)]