List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] KStuff server (beta)
From:       Mark Volkert <mark.volkert () rakekniven ! de>
Date:       2006-04-21 14:21:20

Am Freitag, 21. April 2006 15:32 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> Hi,
>
>  Before announcing to the wide public, I want to get some feedback from
> our precious users that are on this list about the newest web feature
> provided with Quanta: a server to store and share resources via
> KNewStuff.
> Please try and if you find errors or have comments, let me know.
> Short tutorial how to use it:
> 1) The currently available resources can be found on
> http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/resources.php
> 2) They can be downloaded from there manually or from Quanta with the
> various Download  ... menus, namely:
>   - DTD->Download DTEP package
Found duplicate entry. See screenshot:
http://rakekniven.de/temp/quanta-kstuff.png

Download for other mentionend options works fine.

I downloaded the script and it appears as "duplicatelines.sh" in local
scripts.
But how to apply the script?
Right mouse click > select run script gives me a kde popup and I am prompted
to select a application?

SuSE 9.3
KDE 3.5.2

Regards,