List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and KDE's SVN
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-19 17:59:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 20:33, Mark Volkert wrote:
> Subversion in general is working here. Command line and kdesvn.
>
> I am using SuSE 9.3 with latest KDE 3.5.2

Maybe they did not compiled the svn kioslave. At least on  SUSE 10.2RC1
it won't be compiled because a missing svn-config in the subversion
packages (should be fixed for 10.1 final).

> > > Yes, but using quanta instead of kdesvn
> >
> > Do you use the kdesvn part? It should be used the same way as the
> > Cervisia part. You will not get context menus for tabs/files, but
> > you don't have to leave Quanta, just switch to another tab or
> > toolview.
>
> Sorry, I am unable to follow your instructions :-(
>
> How can I display kdesvn part in quanta?
> In Konqueror it is working fine.

You need to add a new plugin to Quanta. I don't have kdesvn compiled now
(I use eSvn now), but here is the idea: Settings->Configure Plugin->Add
(a plugin), give a name, icon, select the output window (tab or
toolview), give to filename "kde3/libkdesvnpart.so" or whatever the
part name is, input is "Project Folder", and select "Read Only Part" if
it complains that it cannot load.
You can use the Cervisia plugin configuration as an example.

Andras