List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] We need sponsorship help!
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-03-30 3:05:15

On Monday 27 March 2006 00:56, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> On Saturday 25 March 2006 11:23 pm, rwh wrote:
> > i'll be dropping 800 euro in Andras's account in the coming week.
>
> In case anyone is thinking this resolves our funding issues this was
> planned on. This is Robert's annual sponsorship. I'm not sure if he
> intended to post the list or not. Andras needs to leave this money in his
> account for annual expenses like taxes.

Speaking of taxes, the government should be returning some of the money it
stole* from me last year.  I think I can swing another small contribution
when that money arrives in a few weeks.

I really like Quanta, and I am happy to help as I am able.

Regards,

Mark A. Taff

* I consider taking my property without my permission, and under threat of
force, to be stealing.