List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] New user questions
From:       Michael Eager <eager () eagercon ! com>
Date:       2006-03-20 16:55:17

Hi --

I've just installed Quanta and I have several questions
about how to use it.  I'm just learning how to use CSS.

How can I apply a style to a block?  There is a CSS button
on the Style tab, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I've linked a CSS file to the doc using the Document
Properties entry, but that doesn't seem to do anything.
Other than creating a <link> tag, is this supposed to
change the editor's behavior?

Apparently, one of the uses for Quanta is in creating
or editing DocBook documents.  Is there anything available
describing how to do this?

It looks like Quanta has great potential and there are
many features, but it's not clear how to use them.  I
don't want to sound critical, but the documentation
sounds like I have to know how to use Quanta before I
can use the documentation.

Are there any tutorials or How-To docs available?

Thanks!

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077