List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] problem building quanta - not an issue anymore
From:       Didier Gasser-Morlay <didiergm () ogeane ! com>
Date:       2006-03-12 11:38:39

Andras

below are the informations you requested. However I am using PCLinuxOS
0.92 and I have since found a pre-build Quanta 3.5.1 and it rocks !!!!
:). I was looking for the application under it's old name (Quanta)
rather the newer kdewebdev.

so I am now starting to enjoy Quanta.

I have had one issue (CPU at 99%) after trying to click on Remove
toolbar on the standard toolbar in the contect menu of the tabbed
toolbar on top of the editor window. I was trying to get rid of it to
get a little more room on the screen.

anyway Quanta seems to fullfill all my needs so far. I am very pleased
with it!

Didier

On Saturday 11 March 2006 17:50, Didier Gasser-Morlay wrote:

 >> Hello,
 >>
 >> I just downloaded, did a configure -> no problem
 >> then in the make I get
 >>
 >> /bin/sh: line 1: 31175 Segmentation fault      /usr/bin/meinproc
 >> --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook

Hm this does not look like a Quanta issue. More a problem with your
system (software or hardware).

 >> I did try a make clean and another make => no luck

Can you giver me a little more what happened (the lines surrounding the
error). Also what happens if you just run "meinproc"?

I get what looks like a nice output :
/usr/bin/meinproc
Usage: meinproc [Qt-options] [KDE-options] [options] xml

KDE Translator for XML

Generic options:
   --help                    Show help about options
   --help-qt                 Show Qt specific options
   --help-kde                Show KDE specific options
   --help-all                Show all options
   --author

etc...

 >> I am using KDE 3.5.1 On Linux 2.6.13

On what distribution and which Quanta version do you want to compile?

Quanta 3.5.1
PCLinuxOS 0.92

Andras