List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] trying to compile Quanta
From:       "H. McManus" <h.mcmanus () invisiblepixels ! org>
Date:       2006-03-11 14:37:57

Hi,

I've just updated Quanta from svn and am trying to compile it.

./configure completes without a problem, but make fails with the
following error:

../../quanta/project/.libs/libproject.a(uploadprofilespage.o): In
function
`UploadProfilesPage::buttonEditProfiles_clicked()':uploadprofilespage.cpp:(.text+0x48a):
undefined reference to `ProjectUpload::ProjectUpload(KURL const&, bool,
bool, char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

(I have no idea if I've copied enough of the output here - let me know if you need more info).

Does the problem lie with me somewhere?

H.