List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Settings/ConfigureActions
From:       rwh <webmaster () patanjali ! ch>
Date:       2006-02-17 20:22:29

On Friday 17 February 2006 11:02, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > hi-
> > can someone tell me what i'm missing here?
>
> I will check as soon as I get home (on sunday).
>
> Andras

hi-
sorry to ruin your time away but when you are looking at the above would you
look at this:

when adding a: "new action" while the last action is highlighted in the tree
results in 2 new actions being posted to the tree.  this has no bad effect on
the toolbar, only one action shows up.

when adding a "new action" when any action above the last action is
highlighted the problem does not exist ie only one action is added

i hope this makes sense.

the best

--
You are merely a thought, are you not? Remove the idea, the thought, and where
are you? j.k.