List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] utf-8 or latin
From:       Onno Timmerman <onno () filosofie ! be>
Date:       2006-01-27 15:46:58

I made a site. Not thinking about character setting in Quanta project...The setting \
in the project file was utf-8. Sure it would be good until Iuploaded this to the \
server. Little chars like éà è are all wrong on thesite of the server. They look \
like this ...  "Almond pralinà © with brà ©silienne"
Now I can change the setting of Quanta to latin. However then I need tomanualy change \
all little éà è ... That is really error prone... So howcan quanta do this for \
me... So that the line "Almond praliné with brésilienne"
Will be like that...
Thanxs...